Charming home for first time home buyer or 2nd home located on a canal that leads to the Currituck Sound! Great lower Currituck County location, close to the Outer Banks Beaches. Close to schools, shopping, restaurants. Currituck County offers great fishing, hunting, along with county parks for activities.
Carolyn Hickok Bibeau of Elan Real Estate Sales
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 47.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat, Gas Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Water Access
- Exterior Construction: Screened Porch
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Porch/Deck: Screened Porch
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s)
- MLS Area: Jarvisburg To Poplar Br.
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Canal View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Canal Front