This lovely contemporary Outer Banks vacation home with 6 bedrooms and 7 baths, has easy beach access just a short 300' away in the Ocean Crest Subdivision. Not only do you have the amenities of the subdivision, you have a beautiful private pool, hot tub and comes complete with a private putting green in the back yard! You also get a Ships Watch with ocean views on the upper level. There is plenty of space on the back decks to lay out in the sun or to sit in the shade of the covered decks. This home is located in the most sought out area on the Outer Banks, Duck NC. Close to shops, restaurants, night life and family time along the board walk that runs next to the Currituck Sound. What a great investment property!
Carolyn Hickok of Elan Real Estate Sales
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 17.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Tennis, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights, Screened Porch
- Pool: In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Screened Porch, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s)
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s), Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water